anyone in Essex?

RobbiesZed

I've only ever seen 2 in Chelmsford,1 grey and 1 red. And never seen one in Southend but in Bas I've only seen 1 350z but so many more 370z's.

Do any of you guys plan/attend 350z meets in Essex? I'm in a sad situation where I have no Z friends. They all have bmw's or Fiesta's... :dry:

I've only ever seen 2 in Chelmsford,1 grey and 1 red. And never seen one in Southend but in Bas I've only seen 1 350z but so many more 370z's

Do any of you guys plan/attend 350z meets in Essex? I'm in a sad situation where I have no Z friends. They all have bmw's or Fiesta's... :dry:

A local z meet would be epic,

We could always tie in with the passion jap guys one Friday @ halfway house If anyone's up for tht ?

I spent about 4 of my summer holidays in rayleigh and many evenings when i was 18-19-20 there too in the carpark round the back of the highstreet!

Websters Way carpark?

That place was an absolute chav-fest in the evenings, not sure how it is any more because I don't really hang around in the highstreet any more.

If you see a black 05 350Z driving around Rayleigh, MA05 *** that'll be me :).

• Like 1