Just WOW

Payco

Having been out with Ady yesterday in his GTR pulling north of 600 bhp my plans for stepping into one have never been more firmly in my mind. Having done my daily search on PH I have just found the below.

Given how rapid Octzilla was yesterday I dread to think what this car must be like.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/nissan/gt-r/lhd-massive-upgrades-1200bhp/5252280

Edited by Payco

Wont be happening for another year but in the process of educating myself and experiencing plenty. Want to also do my advanced driving before getting one. Been driving for 30 years but I want to do it before stepping into such a machine for safety reasons and to get the most from the car. Thanks guys.

What a beaut! A GTR is my next aim as well. I'm extremely far from reaching that goal though! :lol:

I'm sure this goes without saying, but let us know once you do get one :thumbs:

Wont be happening for another year but in the process of educating myself and experiencing plenty. Want to also do my advanced driving before getting one. Been driving for 30 years but I want to do it before stepping into such a machine for safety reasons and to get the most from the car. Thanks guys.

Sounds like a smart move. :)

• Like 1