• Manchester

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well London gets the vote in the end!

I have two questions;

1) Are the people who voted for Manchester going to come to London or have a night out there instead?

2) As London is not my home town who would like to organise the night out?

Please respond everyone :thumbs:

I have two questions;

1) Are the people who voted for Manchester going to come to London or have a night out there instead?

To be fair i doubt i would go to london to be honest. Mainly cos i cant be bothered with it being soo far away. Dont rule me out though. put me down as a maybe

I have two questions;

To be fair i doubt i would go to london to be honest. Mainly cos i cant be bothered with it being soo far away. Dont rule me out though. put me down as a maybe

Dito

I have two questions;

Dito

I ain't going to London cos it stinks :)

Well, it is the 7th Feb today and no-one has voluntered to help organise the night out :thumbdown: If I lived in London it would be sorted. Come on all, who is going to help on this one? If no-one volunteers by the 10th Feb then the event is dead in the water before it even starts as people have to book hotels etc.

Well, it is the 7th Feb today and no-one has voluntered to help organise the night out :thumbdown: If I lived in London it would be sorted. Come on all, who is going to help on this one? If no-one volunteers by the 10th Feb then the event is dead in the water before it even starts as people have to book hotels etc.

2 Days to go and still no takers in sorting the night out :yawn:

Londoners are all wusse's

Londoners are all wusse's

+1 How many southern wussy's will turn up at the big Wales meet :p;)