28 members have voted

1. 1. Where do members wish to have a March Bash

• London
    • Manchester

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

c mon guys and gals...........vote......... MANCHESTER......... ;)

i hear hotel ANDY C is a good place for all to stay................. :lol:

Soz, Stuey voted London, I miss the old town living up here, besides free hotel @ mum n dads :lol:

Would be Ok for manchester tho, if people prefer

c mon guys and gals...........vote......... MANCHESTER......... ;)

i hear hotel ANDY C is a good place for all to stay................. :lol:

Soz, Stuey voted London, I miss the old town living up here, besides free hotel @ mum n dads :lol:

Would be Ok for manchester tho, if people prefer

Get down and PARTY!!!!

So is this confirmed now?

ANy more votes? It seems that London is the one so far :teeth:

Think the poeple who didnt vote for London or Manchester (inc lazy people like Sarnie who cant be bothered to travel more than 5miles) need to vote again. Can we change the poll?

Then when decided start getting names down!!!!

Think the poeple who didnt vote for London or Manchester (inc lazy people like Sarnie who cant be bothered to travel more than 5miles) need to vote again. Can we change the poll?

Read the my post above :D

Ooohh, u sure your gonna be able to cope :lol:

As long as you lapdance for me again B)

As long as you lapdance for me again B)

Naked?

Guy's n Girls, numbers are obviously great for Manchester and London... Yes it would be great for a large number to meet but if people can't be arsed travelling all that distance then why not have 2 meets on at the same nite???

Numbers for both locations are above 9. A few dropouts possibly down to 7!!! Having experienced the previous Manchester Bar crawl I'd say these numbers are perfect...

At the end of the day why cut off your nose to spite your face ;)

Guy's n Girls, numbers are obviously great for Manchester and London... Yes it would be great for a large number to meet but if people can't be arsed travelling all that distance then why not have 2 meets on at the same nite???

Numbers for both locations are above 9. A few dropouts possibly down to 7!!! Having experienced the previous Manchester Bar crawl I'd say these numbers are perfect...

Good suggestion, although think i might change to Manchester now as closer, & would save a fortune with recent petrol increases :lol:

can someone start a new thread with a link from this one, so we can start a list of attendees for Manchester & London? :D

Good suggestion, although think i might change to Manchester now as closer, & would save a fortune with recent petrol increases :lol:

can someone start a new thread with a link from this one, so we can start a list of attendees for Manchester & London? :D

You do it :p

You do it :p

i dont know how to do links hence why i asked, smartie pants!!! :lol:

Let's just see how the vote goes until 1st February; we can go from there. The idea is to get everyone together, not lots of small groups. I am not saying no, let's just wait until voting ends. ;)

Let's just see how the vote goes until 1st February; we can go from there. The idea is to get everyone together, not lots of small groups. I am not saying no, let's just wait until voting ends. ;)

well, me and charlie have changed our vote to Manchester so that the venue at the moment :)