HR Azure 350z

cob1980

Nah don't think they did any 'bright' blue on HR's except that dark one they had (went well with the frost leather...nearly bought one). Looks a bit ragidy to me that car and the interiors a bit...bleh.. lol

I always thought this combination colour & engine never existed... but here's an imported Azure blue HR 350z ...

http://www.junction1...50Z-002371#view

Iain.

Azure HR , very nice. Most likely one of the early HR's because by the time they became available in The U.K Azure was not an option. Not a GT though.

Pete

DO NOT BUY FROM J17. The most disgusting 350Z dealer out there. This car may look pretty and the website might look nice and showy with the Lambos etc but I bet there is something wrong with it or at least it's definitely not a £12K car! I regret buying from them and wish I could just drive my Z up Jamie Lunis and Leonie Bacon's backsides. They are a dodgy business stay well away!!!

Rant over :D

DO NOT BUY FROM J17. The most disgusting 350Z dealer out there. This car may look pretty and the website might look nice and showy with the Lambos etc but I bet there is something wrong with it or at least it's definitely not a £12K car! I regret buying from them and wish I could just drive my Z up Jamie Lunis and Leonie Bacon's backsides. They are a dodgy business stay well away!!!

Rant over :D

Thanks for the tip, although I've already read a number of horror stories on here about them so have no intention of every buying off them :) . What was wrong with yours? I've always had more luck buying cars privately; it's good to buy off someone who knows the history and is genuinely enthusiastic about what they are selling. Rather than some slippery sales guy who is thinking about his monthly bonus. I'm generalising a little, but going by past experience.