[SOLD]370Z OEM Rays

Scott TMN

Hi!

Here I have for sale my OEM 19" Rays from the 370Z with tyres.

They are in excellent condition from a recent refurb, where they were finished in a darker grey.

Specs are:

19x9 et47

19x10 et30

I believe if you are putting these on a 350z, you will need 20mm spacers to clear the front brembos.

Tyres on the fronts (245/40/19) are Continental Sport Contact 2. One has 6mm tread, the other 4mm.

Rears are Vredstein Sessanta (275/35/19). These are getting low on tread with I think less than 2mm of tread I believe.

I will include in the sale a full set of OEM nuts, the ones you need to fit these, including lockers. These cost quite a bit from nissan I have heard.

1A2993B0-4E26-47E9-A69E-FE61CD61D0D6_zpsvi4vrkqb.jpg

As I say perfect condition with no curbing or stone chips. :)

Looking for £1050 collected from Chelmsford, Essex. I am open to offers! :)

Cheers

Edited by Scott_f91

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have these on my 350 and they totally transformed the look of the car, I actually think they suit the 350 better than the 370. Bonus getting the OEM wheelnuts as I had a nightmare getting hold of mine. I kept the 370 tyres as is for now and not had any issues at all, ride is really nice.

GLWTS

• Like 1

I have these on my 350 and they totally transformed the look of the car, I actually think they suit the 350 better than the 370. Bonus getting the OEM wheelnuts as I had a nightmare getting hold of mine. I kept the 370 tyres as is for now and not had any issues at all, ride is really nice.

GLWTS

Thanks mate :)