07 Azure Nissn 350z GT Pack with Extras - NO LONGER FOR SALE

get12

I have for sale the above in very good condition. The car has the GT pack with Charcoal leather (no SatNav), and a few extras:

Up-graded front brake discs and pads (all around) to Performance Friction.

Spills Grounding Kit

Tonneau Cover

Additional Carpet Pack (thicker boot carpet etc)

Cargo Net

Paintshield Paint Protection on front bumper

The car paintwork was detailed to a high standard 6 months ago, so the paintwork is in excellent order still and still gets well looked after and washed/waxed properly (Swissvax/Chemical Guys etc)

Current mileage - 8900 miles

Booked in for P1 service on 18th January

There are a few issues with stone chips on bonnet which will be resolved before sale of car.

Reason for selling - up grading car.

Some pictures of car are viewable here, with more to follow when weather is better:

http://graham71.spaces.live.com/photos/cns!4F5D380B30EDAA4B!113/

PM me for contact details or other information requests.

Thanks

Graham[/url]

you havent had it long mate, whats next ?

lovely car B) good luck with the sale

...using my second car as the main car (M reg Honda Civic :yawn: ) and putting the proceeds from this sale towards the GT-R to save on the costs of running two cars :scare: !

G

B) respect ! :thumbs:

....I hate driving the Honda...driving it for the next year wil be like being in purgatory!

you havent had it long mate, whats next ?

lovely car B) good luck with the sale

...using my second car as the main car (M reg Honda Civic :yawn: ) and putting the proceeds from this sale towards the GT-R to save on the costs of running two cars :scare: !

G

B) respect ! :thumbs:

....I hate driving the Honda...driving it for the next year wil be like being in purgatory!

ah yes but think of the reward :thumbs:

Long time, no post, Graham! ;) Good luck with it mate. :thumbs:

....dont take it personally, I have been quiet all over :) - I like this site although I hope you guys are going to start thinking of the future like the 'other' site has - you gotta provide some sort of competition - you know what they say about those who fail to adapt...........!? :)

Good luck with the sale Graham.

Deposit down on the GT-R???

Cheers mate, no deposit yet - just a verbal agreement - im number 29 on the Marshalls list :D

Car is going on Pistonheads as soon as the weather clears up for me to take some decent photos!

Get12

You going down the import route to save £10-20k or going UK. Either way going to be a great car.

Have Nissan official announced the distribution/authorised stealers as I thought that had not been done yet and stealer where taking money possibly under false pretences, BUT I could be wrong. Would be good to know where we can get to see one in the flesh at a UK dealer.

Get12

You going down the import route to save £10-20k or going UK. Either way going to be a great car.

Have Nissan official announced the distribution/authorised stealers as I thought that had not been done yet and stealer where taking money possibly under false pretences, BUT I could be wrong. Would be good to know where we can get to see one in the flesh at a UK dealer.

I priced it out at 48k for importing including duty and shipment and still not guaranteed anything before March, although I think that a few more grand can be saved on the shipment price I was given, the savings I would make are not enough when taking into account no support/servicing being available in the UK for at least another year. There are no authorised stealers yet named in the UK, but there are a few stealers who have the inside track on these things and who are taking deposits - i have not payed a deposit but have declared an interest which has got me number 29 on the list at one of the stealers but I am keeping my options open on this as this particular stealer has not been doing me any favours recently :dry:

Not sure "upgrading car" is best reason either, comes across as very honest though.

Looks good, reads well otherwise, agree re. disc in pic.

Should sell if someone is comparing to Dealers, may be a mention of warranty might help. Best of luck !

Not sure "upgrading car" is best reason either, comes across as very honest though.

Looks good, reads well otherwise, agree re. disc in pic.

Should sell if someone is comparing to Dealers, may be a mention of warranty might help. Best of luck !

Thanks I think I will take out the 'up-grade' bit and mention warranty.

:thumbs:

Its a shame its a MY06, hope you got a good deal initially :thumbs:

Thank Sarnie :thumbs:

Are you driving a Lambo these days?!

You must be the last person on earth to not know :lol::lol::blush:

Yes :teeth:

I dont get out alot as far as this site is concerned! :lol: That'll be a Gallardo then - cool! :thumbs:

Moderators please add "Item removed from sale" or something like that.

I have decided that I am going to keep the car and instead mod the hell out of it! MY07 cars are starting to cast their shadow over the resale value of MY06 cars - which I had kinda anticipated as I was willing to go down the trade-in route if the car did not sell privately. I was looking to move to a new/used MY07 zed but after careful consideration I decided that I would lose too much money now and in 1 1/2 year's time when I sold/traded in again for the GT-R. Thanks to Paul/Dave at Marshalls for a) the amazing deal you offered me on a certain MY07, and B) putting up with my indecisiveness and being high maintenance (but I think you know what I'm like by now from the last car you sold me!) - now you know why I will not be taking the offer up - I somehow think you wont be offering a deal of that magnitude on the GT-R!

Ciao for now