Will these wheels/tyres work?

G1en

sorry to add yet another thread on sizes but I have not got a Z yet so am drawing up my wishlist of what I want when I get one, I have my heart set on the popular Volk TE37s even though they will set me back a small fortune. So thanks to willtheyfit.com (this site if it hasn't been recommended before and I am allowed to state it is superb for working out tyre/wheels combos and even gives you a before & after diagram)

So if I stick with 18" rims but go 9.5 ET22 on front and 10.5 ET15 on rear I need 255/40 and 275/40 tyres respectively.

This means the front tyres/wheels will be +11mm inner and +27mm outer

The rear tyres/wheels will be +7mm inner and +43mm outer

Will this look ok and not cause any issues with inside suspension or arches etc.

Also would I be able to lower by 25-30mm without causing any issues.

Good news is that the MPSS tyres recommended on here are available in the tyre size above although one size is MPSS XL not sure what the XL refers to.

Those sizes should be fine along with lowering, you may need to roll the arches. Tyre sizes are out imho, no need for anything more than a 245 on the front.

I have some te37 for sale, take a look in the for sale section.

Edited by Jetpilot

Realy want the bronze ones after seeing some pics on here. Hopefully i can get a black/dark blue/orange Z for them to go with.

I realy dont want to mess with arches so if the widths above risk that may have to go for your setup of 8.5 front 9.5 rear

I have the same wheel/tyre size set up but et15 all round and is a great set up andnoticeable improvement from oem. Was made aware when buying my wheels (from miester r ;) )that you should be able to lower it a bit without playing with the arches . But think to get the desired look you'll have to roll the arches imo.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Far from stance with an arch roll, just giving you the info you asked for to run the wheels and specs you put up :)

If your after performance/handling, no need to run more than 8.5 & 9.5 on a 245 & 275, the only reason to run those offsets is if you want to push close to the edge of the arches. Take a look at my Te37's for sale thread and see what you think of fitment as that will give you ideas with regards to sizing :)

Sorry jetpilot. Didnt mean to come accross rude. Its just people said wont get the look i am after but i never gave a look. Your forsale wheels look good. I think i have made my mind up if i stick to 8.5 front 9.5 rear but go with a lesser offset say 15/20 that will push the wheels out quite nice whist still allowing me to lower 25/30mm to gain a quality overall look and performance

Need to work out tyre profiles now though as might not get away with a 40 height

Just checked my BMW that runs on 225/40/R18 front and 255/35/R18 rears it also has the m-sport lowered suspension and that works fine as well as offering great grip. Not dure what width the wheels are