[SOLD]Full Milltek Exhaust (ONLY £550 NOW)

Kieran_ctr

Hi everyone

So for sale is my Milltek exhaust which I have removed due to having a KMS fitted now so no need for this.

Comes with the Y pipe, mid pipe & back box. My mate had this installed around 2 years ago & at a guess has roughly covered 20k miles. Could do with a polish to come out great, I have no autosol so just gave it a clean.

The exhaust sounds great & to me isn't too loud (which is why I got a KMS for a louder noise)

Location Castleford, West Yorkshire

£550

Please PM me if interested :)

9A296653-B98E-45D6-B5F6-F1EF8461B072_zpsxswuupuu.jpg

AB97C9C7-6C28-4150-9CCA-C312F33FBF11_zps8fkwlens.jpg

DD6F548F-F4B7-4FF0-99E7-C58DC2F3E1FE_zpsivccgw22.jpg

Edited by Kieran_ctr

Are you open to offers on the y-pipe? I can collect with cash just after xmas and I'm very keen to finish my incomplete miltek system :)

No sorry mate I'm only selling as complete unless u want to but the Y pipe for £600 :)

let me know if u change ur mind, I have a fair figure in mind

Are you open to offers on the y-pipe? I can collect with cash just after xmas and I'm very keen to finish my incomplete miltek system :)

No sorry mate I'm only selling as complete unless u want to but the Y pipe for £600 :)

let me know if u change ur mind, I have a fair figure in mind

Send me a message with your offer matey,

Give it a good polish mate and some better pics .

Also worth noting that the y pipe has either been repaired or lost its outer steel woven covering .

These are great exhausts people and for 600 odd it's a bargain considering these are 900+ new

Thanks a lot buddy :) I will go get some autosol & give it a clean & get some new photos uploaded of it

I'd be interested for this price and it's likely I would be up that way in Jan and feb, it's just the wrong time for me as I need new tyres more importantly than a new zorst 😥

If u want u can put a deposit on it & I will hold it for u, I'm in no rush for the money?

• 2 weeks later...