Woodford Tesco

ilogikal1

Yeah, I've seen a number of Z's around these parts in the few months I've been here so it'd be good to meet up with some fellow owners.

I'll be just off Fencepiece Road when I move.

Nice one man, yeah let me know when you're free. I work on Barkingside High Street anyway so always around :thumbs:

• Like 1

Did not know you was that close! blimey! why you not been to any of our meets lol?!

I'm an anti-social git... :teeth:

I've always been busy when the meets are organised. I'm beginning to think it was planned that way. :stir::lol:

We must get together and wash our zeds seeing as you're so close :teeth::lol:

• Like 1

I could do with somewhere to wash the Z actually, I've got no where to actually do any detailing down here. :lol:

You could always detail mine once its rebuilt? i have a full garage with offroad area and if the owner aint about im sure he wont care you cleaning your own car too! :D

I could do with somewhere to wash the Z actually, I've got no where to actually do any detailing down here. :lol:

I got end of terrace house with garage to the rear and plenty of space to wash the cars ;) just let me know the time :lol:

• Like 1