UK Sat Nav Q's

MartinGT

righty ho, my 05 350z has the nissan birdview sat nav fitted, as i really don't use it much, and i'd like to fit some hidden gauges in the cubby hole, how much would i get roughly for it if i was to sell? thats the in dash display, fittings, remote + holder, dvd unit and disc? i assume it'll be perfect for jdm's and models without sat nav?

:D that a no then! I heard the X-trails Navs are £150 (I'm looking for one) so you gotta be looking £200+ I'd have thought. Depends how much people want one really.

Actually, just search the for sale section - can't find any that have been sold so perhaps you'll get a lot more. One thread said they were £1900 from the stealer.

What language would that be in then ? ;)

Quick serious comment (for a change), not yet paid for Christmas otherwise might be interested in the rest of it to go with the instruction manual just to fill the cubby hole. Guess I'll get a few other suggestions now :doh:

it'll be a bit dear just to fill the cubby hole! plus as i said it wouldnt be til later in the year when i get round to the vortech kit :)

i'll post it up on here for sale before ebay though, cos i'll more than likely need the normal cubby hole in exchange.