Whats behind the dash?

AndySpak

I'm sure this is somewhere on here already but I couldn't find it after typing "glovebox" in to the search box...

What is behind the dash where the glovebox should be?

I am hoping there is a really good explanation as to why there isn't a glovebox? This must be my biggest frustration with the car.

you would only fill it with rubbish anyway! ;)

So true. The glovebox behind the passenger set is so awkward to get at that the only thing I have in it is the owners wallet.

Its also no good for storing items that are hard (i.e. anything other than clothing) as everytime you break or accelerate you get a "clunk"

So true. The glovebox behind the passenger set is so awkward to get at that the only thing I have in it is the owners wallet.

Its also no good for storing items that are hard (i.e. anything other than clothing) as everytime you break or accelerate you get a "clunk"

plus the seat doesnt go back to the position it was set at :headhurt:

I think that's because we tend to jam our gloveboxes full of crap as they are so easy to get to.

There are also the smaller cubbies in the dash and the two behind your head. Get some non-slip mat from Halfords and put it in and anything hard will stay put. :thumbs: