Rear Tyre wear

hem

i know wear comes down to alot of different factors but in general

what sort of mileage are you guys getting?

im doing mainly dual carrigeway motoway driving around 70mph on average,lol

but the car is getting close to 20k front but around 7k on rears i know its a rear wheel drive

just wondering if its the setup im running or this wear is normal for the 370

370Z Nismo im running KW V3 coil-overs fully adjustable, Eibach 20mm wheels spacers all round, Eibach front and rear camber kit, MPSS

Is it worth trying a differnt make of tyre ie less grippie but longer lasting

the wear is about 3-4mm more on the inside shoulders

not had them looked at as i bought the car with the suspension,spaces and camber already done,

could altering tyre pressures give a little more even wear ?.

this post is really to find out what others are generally getting if mine are few k off

then im not to bothred if others are getting twice my mileage on the rears then obviously its something im gonna have to address

would there be any issues cos its been lowered and had susppension, spacers and a camber kit fitted

there are very few places around my area so choices are limited

when they do adjustments are they car setup specific or do they revert them back to manufacturer 370z original settings which from

what im guessing would not sort the problem.

sorry never had any dealings with abnormal tyre wear in the past guess ive been pretty lucky.

yeah make sure they can clip the alignment tools onto the wheels ok! if the rims are tucked up in the arches it may be a bit difficult.

once the alignment tools are fitted, first step is finding out what settings you currently have on there. I suspect adjusting back to standard settings will cure the problem, most manufacturers aim for stable, slightly understeering handling, and maximise tyre life. Most enthusiasts then tune away from there for better lateral grip, at the expense of tyre life.