INGS+1 Lip for facelift model

Reeco

Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my INGS+1 lip for the facelift 350z! I need to get rid of this to free up some cash for new parts I still have to pay for and due to lack of space. It's currently sat in a bike shed and I'm worried it's going to get wrecked. I bought it about 2 years ago not knowing at the time that it would only fit the facelift model, I did intend on keeping it and doing the facelift conversion on my own Z but in all honesty can't be bothered any more. It cost me over £300 brand new and I still have the invoice to prove it. It's made from polyurethane so it will literally fold in half without breaking. Like I said I have done nothing with it so it's "as new" just need a clean. I can paint it for a small amount on top of the asking price as I'm an automotive paint technician by trade. I will require half payment to be paid before painting though as I don't want to be stuck with it in a random colour if you pull out of the sale. I would prefer cash on collection however will accept Paypal and will happily help out if you want to arrange your own courier. I am asking £200 from members - I have it on eBay for £250! Located near Swindon / Cirencester. Thanks.

22820259437_123d06e5ff_k.jpg

22820274657_ced42773c2_k.jpg

(sorry the dates on the photos are out, i took photos last week but haven't had time to post them since)

• 3 months later...

Hello! I'd be interested if you can provide painted?

And pop around and make you a sandwich while he fits it for you to?

This Is my first time posting on the forum and if you read the advertisement he is offering the lip painted at an Extra cost. I'm willing to pay what he wants for the part as well as whatever he would like for it painted as it saves me the hassle so I don't really understand what I've done wrong?

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I thought I got email notifications for this thread, obviously not ha!

This is definitely a face lift lip, front reflector cut outs are wider than my pre-facelift bumper, not sure about the dip, I've never paid much attention to the facelift bumpers in all honesty.

Currently PMing Jharv95 :)

This Is my first time posting on the forum and if you read the advertisement he is offering the lip painted at an Extra cost. I'm willing to pay what he wants for the part as well as whatever he would like for it painted as it saves me the hassle so I don't really understand what I've done wrong?

My guess would be that he didn't read the advert properly (as you did) and was trying to be funny. Just ignore him jharv95. ;)

Welcome aboard btw. :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...