Ebay Y-pipe

Tuck

We get a lot of customers who have bought one and its failed within 6-12 months so they buy a better one.

My advice if you can afford it is buy a better one, we have the Stillen one in stock and have been selling them for over 5 years without a single failure.

We are a Stillen authorized UK dealer https://www.stillen.com/authorized-dealers , drop me a pm if I can help, we have cheaper options in stock too with a two year warranty

Cheers Chris

I had one (second hand), failed after about 6000 miles of me buying it, tbf it cracked at the flexi after i hit a bump. bought another one now not fitting until after the build

Hmm that seems to be the general consensus with these, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine's the other EBay one with the single pipe from near the flexi's. It's been on over a year and despite looking a bit sorry for itself being a bit rusty I can't fault it for the price I paid for it. It could go tomorrow and I'd be OK with VFM :)

• Like 2

I bought that one (or similar one, but it was £120), had it on for 2 years now with no issues!

Same as my eBay dacats - £90 and had them for over 3 years now without any issues.

Well that throws a spanner in the works! 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just purchased one of these Ebay specials, I have yet to fit it, I don't mind if I get a year or two or 10k miles for the price.

Anything is better than the state of the Y-Pipe which was on the car when I bought it

I'm experiencing some blowing at the moment... Not in a good way either!

20151017_191541_zpsxl8nnujo.jpg20151017_190947_zpsgyt2mimy.jpg

Edited by Exec

• 2 weeks later...

I just got one of those ebay Y pipes, I paid £80 and it's actually made by Japspeed so matched my K2 I also got for £160. It's only been on a month but so far I'm very impressed with the fit and quality for the money. I don't do loads of miles so hopefully will last a while

• Like 1