Cruise control or Not

STYLZ

Hey folks, so when i bought my zed it came with a drift steering wheel. I have recently noticed that the speedo has the outline of the cruise light on it. My question is, does this mean my zed has cruise control and i just need to replace the wheel with the right one?

If your car is a U.K model with the GT option (Leather, Bose stereo, cruise) then it would have had cruise as standard. Otherwise probably not. The dash light outline was probably included anyway before the car was earmarked GT or not, rather than manufacture two different sets of clocks. If it's an import you'll need to investigate the history of that specific car more thoroughly.

• Like 1

See there was a lot taken out of the car by a previous owner which is why I'm not 100% sure. There are the connectors i believe for the heated seats but not the buttons and i have the 6 disc Stereo that looks exactly like the bose system just doesn't say bose on it. Came with Brembos.

Also is a UK car.

Edited by STYLZ

All U.K cars came with Brembo's. Nothing to do with G.T pack.

The stereo looks the same either way, but the Bose will say so on the tape flap. Again, seat connectors were probably included in the loom whether GT or not. Does it have the Bose sub behind the drivers seat?

Sounds like a non GT, so no point chasing cruise.

• Like 1

Surely it's straight forward to add CC. I've done it on Vauhalls. Buy the stalk and clutch switch, connected it up and activate it with a Tech2. Simple.

Unless Nissan use completely different looms and ECU's for cars with CC and those without. Unlikely I would imagine.

Edited by Juggalo

All the wiring will be there, import, gt, non gt, not a chance Nissan would have two production lines to make different looms. Check your pedals, if its got cruise from std it will have the switches above the brake and clutch pedals, simplest way of finding out :)

• Like 1