Bloody media system

Little74

Ok hi peeps help needed I brought a pioneer double din unit nothing super amazing just bluetooth hands free etc in sale £140 I made a mistake and went through Halford sill me I know Ok my problem is I had to but 2 sep harness so can use my steering wheel volume control plugged all in steering wheel control works was happy until I could hear no sound at all volume up down nothing called Halfords nw there saying as the boss system has an amp I need a different type of harness even those I stated this when I brought the blasted thing and now there saying with the new harness I need to allow sound to come out the dam speakers I won't be able to use the steering wheel control any help would be great.

Ok that reads like a 5 year old wrote it.

Predictive text sorry 😂

hehe, eegads, my head went all light trying to read that as i didn't get to breathe once :)

have you tried using a double space? i think that gets swapped out for a full stop on modern phones. would make it a lot easier to read a long post :)

no worries :) Can be a bit awkward to fit too, but always happy to lend a hand if you need it

Hay fella the surround that comes with the double din is to small to fill the gap around the unit so looks super poo so I got thisec6d4e7cae4cc6cc2536318cbb231558.jpg

that fits the gap perfect but to tight for the unit to come through flush

Lol any ideas

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Surely that should have some sort of connection out on the purple cables right?

Surely that should have some sort of connection out on the purple cables right?