10 Zeds spotted in California on Vacation

DarmoZ

I was there a few weeks back on a huge road trip - saw loads of Zeds all over the place. We were in SanFran for a few days - where did you stay? We were in Hotel Nikko. Did you have anything nice to drive? I had this little beauty:

image_4.jpeg

Very different to a Zed but I loved it and loved the roads over there as well.

Edited by Nick350z
  • Like 1

This time is was just a mondeo unfortunately (company paid car hire, that they let me use for a couple days vacation too!)

Love the Mustang and Sting Ray, Shelby is my ultimate dream car! I had the old model V6 last time we went in 2014, in lime green convertible, we were racing Camero's of the lights on the Vegas strip haha, good fun. Picked up a speeding fine on the way from LA to Vegas (not so fun).

Mulholland is a great drive when no one is in your way, however one road I found and loved in LA was Sepulveda Blvd, Starting from where is intersects with Wilshire and all the way north till it intersects with Mulholland. It runs along side the 405 highway. Was the best windy and wide road that you can cruise at high speed with little traffic, was fun keeping up with an M5 on a little spirited drive.

You are right about the car culture, I saw some nice modified exotic cars in Beverly Hills area.

498db525562df156113116439d6c3ecf.jpg

811c6c4f2aa393c992c13510f875e1bc.jpg

Even saw lady Gaga leave the Emmys in her Royce.

29f68bb282afa723caa5fae8a739e59a.jpg

This was our lime green mustang from last time, not gonna upload a pics of the mondeo fromthis time (it's a mondeo lol)

480f1885881ae8136572e611c1128530.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I did a roadtrip starting in Miami and ending in Los Angeles and I saw absolutely loads of zeds, they seem to have a big following of them over there.

DarmoZ, guessing you didnt see the Bugatti when you were on Rodeo Drive? It was parked there when I went and I was told it parks there a lot so just wondering.

I have driven the P85D, it's defintley the future of automobiles, would also shut up all those 'ain't no replacement for displacement' folks. My American manager when he visits next in Feb has already stated his interest in having a ride the 'Zee' lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw lots of Tesla's on a recent visit to Chicago. Would love to give one a try; a Tesla would be an ideal car for me in lots of ways (not least because I live close to two supercharger stations)

The 'Autopilot' feature is great for commuting, but I'm not sure I could live without the Zed just yet :drive1