F/S mocal oil cooler kit, motordyne art decats, bluetooth modules + more

Arran

Selling the last few parts from the Z, can be collected from Epsom, Surrey or i can deliver them within a 10 mile radius

Rays engineering gold tyre valves, never seen these in the uk before! Brand new, never had the chance to fit them, will go great with the gold brembos £30 posted, Brand new complete gold bolt set for DE, bought from paddys group buy again never got round to fitting £45 posted, brand new led reverse and fog bulbs £15 posted

9EFDB5E2-722C-49D7-AA06-0AF3CEC66C0E_zpsxrpem9lb.jpg

2x Bluetooth modules £45 each posted, brand new cobra rolled exhaust tips (I have the elbows these fit on aswell) £30 posted, reverse camera specific for 350z brand new £15 posted, oil catch can with blue hose, brand new £35 posted

E815F517-C081-4792-865B-B30957A5F5E4_zpssmknt5to.jpg

Mocal 13 row oil cooler, mocal 82 degree thermostatic sandwhich plate, socketless aeroquip hose with aeroquip red and blue socketless fittings, prosport led oil temp gauge in custom made a pillar, r spec oil temp sensor sandwhich plate. A must for fast road or track driving, the Z's oil gets far to hot even when driving hard on the road, an excellent kit with quality parts, fits absolutely spot on. £300 collected

23A281E5-620D-48DE-AFA8-F6FE2AE3EB4B_zpssivsv4c8.jpg

Motordyne art decats, quite simply the best decats you can buy for the Z, a lot quieter compared to normal decats due to the helmholtz resonators, they have 02 sensor spacers aswell so shouldn't bring the eml light on. £300 collected

1EB5A45C-F687-46D6-8528-9BDD507D6675_zpsi0c8nagd.jpg

Oem airbox with 06+ modification, this setup combined with a panel filter is proven to be the best for power gains and smoothness, hks dry type panel filter (will throw the oem one in aswell) £70 collected. Horsham developments earth kit, did smooth out my idle when fitted £10 posted. The samco hose is sold already

8E4EF4BE-101F-4399-97C1-63F15A282BD8_zpso8rviecm.jpg

Oem pre facelift rear lights, good working order £30 collected

976B6BD5-804A-4744-9635-7D7E0856CAD3_zpskof2gjuw.jpg

Brand new drivers side xenon headlamp, very expensive from Nissan new 700+, £150 collected

24EE9173-6978-44F6-A617-77C3CFDA4A06_zpswcph2fqm.jpg

I have a set of standard exhaust manifolds aswell, came off when I fitted dc sports manifolds £40 collected, can get pictures on request

PM me if interested

Cheers

Arran

No problem Mike just let me know fella

Matt they are both genuine modules, both came out of 04 Zs. I never used it as I had alpine Bluetooth but I believe it works for every phone. Pairing instructions should be in the handbook

Decats sold pending collection

Earth kit sold pending payment

Reverse camera sold pending payment

I have a JDM centre console twin cup holder aswell, haven't seen another one of these over here and I don't believe you can't get them from Nissan anymore, will add a photo later. £30 posted

• 2 weeks later...