Shocking from another 370z owner

Chan267

Got a message from gstraw to meet up so he can listen to my cars exhaust setup so decided to go out my way to meet up. Due to family commitments, l message him to say l was running 30mins late in advance to our meeting time. No reply to my message and then decides not to turn up. Just shocking and anyone else, think twice before meeting with this individual.

Personally I think rather than posting up on here you should sort it out amongst yourselves. It's not a public matter to be fair and no money has changed hands, nobody has really lost out on anything other than some fuel and time. I'm sure there's a valid explanation for him not being there, and you should hear his side before making it public. Just my 2 pence :)

• Like 3

All cleared up. Spoke to David on the phone. Misunderstanding with regards to who I thought was messaging me and also I was working on my central heating at home and pulled a wrong pipe and the house for flooded. Only got to my phone 20 mins ago.

Sorry again bud. I'll come meet you whenever is suitable for you and wherever you are so your not out of your way. Goodness knows you've wasted enough time today.

Cheers buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk