1st year up in my Zed

Irn Bru

MOT time for my Zed, a year in already!. With the mot being due it dawned on me I really ought to start modding her up a bit. Apart from Flybys airbox mod I've done nothing to her in the year I've had her, a green light from the boss was given to start spending some money. First up a pm to Adrian and ordered up a berks aluminium air intake pipe and plenum spacer. Next pm went to Mopedmark re the polished plenum and will be ordering that up at end of month, then a pm to ZeppoJeff to try and persuade him to part with his purple samco pipes (waiting on Jeff deciding hint hint Jeff lol). Going to get engine cover, battery and fuse covers painted to match the samco pipes, that's another hint Jeff!!.

And early next year will get the remap done...oh and my wheels need repainted. Need some ideas on colour. My Zed is sunset orange and current wheel colour is black (BBS replicas),was thinking of colour change to a dark bronze.

• Like 1

Haha...we shall see. If and that's if I must say decide to get rid of the samco hoses i can give to you at the 'Massive November Scottish Meet!!!!'

Where and when is this?

Sounds good.

7th November hopefully but location still to me decided.

Keep ur eyes on the forum for post soon.

• Like 1

Haha...we shall see. If and that's if I must say decide to get rid of the samco hoses i can give to you at the 'Massive November Scottish Meet!!!!'

Where and when is this?

Sounds good.

Look forward to it.

I've got a bog standard Roadster (import).

Would be good to get some ideas and feedback.

Hopefully it'll be on the West Coast.

Where and when is this?

Sounds good.

Look forward to it.

Doesn't matter what kind of zed you got as long as you like it and it's the way you want it :)

Thinking the meet will be somewhere inbetween Edinburgh/Glasgow/Aberdeen...possibly Perth but keep ur eyes peeled

• Like 1

Where and when is this?

Sounds good.

Look forward to it.

We are looking at Scone Palace at the minute (details in regional meets form), good big grounds and a cafe and great backdrop for photos.

• Like 1