Goodbye 350 hello 370

davedutch

Dave, you will really appreciate the change to the 370. It has taken me about a week, but now I am really sold on the 370.

Only things I miss are the noise, still have to talk to Nissan warranty about the exhaust and the immediate throttle response of the 350.

Apart from that they are such a special place to be.

Rob,

I agree about the exhaust noise , Even when the sales guy went to get fuel in it before test drive Karen said the exhaust was too quiet but decent rubber on each corner comes first exhaust will have to wait until next year.

Wendy, I think the car is platinum grey, look it up yourself cos both Karen and I think it's a mile away from grey or silver!

I hope you've kept enough cash to one side to fund your lad's "mini" ;)

Just don't talk about money!!! Went to Castle Coombe on Saturday for a mini meet and came back with the whole set of fitted carpet to replace what's left of the original as well as details of an upholsterer in Stafford, and prices on a set of stock rims - the spending has already begun and neither car will be here until Wednesday.

Also in the process of buying a flat to let, in the last month I have literally spent more than I earn in a year, flat deposit, legal fees and two cars !!

Must be a year for it - My garage is so over budget it's starting to make the millennium dome look like a minor miscalculation! ! :scare:

Gentlemen!........the money is there for the spending, you can't take it with you......enjoy it while you're able to!! :D

• Like 2

Rob,

I agree about the exhaust noise , Even when the sales guy went to get fuel in it before test drive Karen said the exhaust was too quiet but decent rubber on each corner comes first exhaust will have to wait until next year.

Wendy, I think the car is platinum grey, look it up yourself cos both Karen and I think it's a mile away from grey or silver!

It's actually the induction noise as much as the exhaust that I miss.

Not sure if HKS filters help?