What audio upgrades?

ZeppoJeff

All I'll say is if you want quality then take a look at "Focal". ;)

Used to run a Focal set up (mids, tweeters,sub & some two-ways) in a JDM Impreza I used to own and it was the best audio set up I ever did on any of my cars. It was all powered by an "Infinity" amp which is another audio brand I highly rate. B)

Another vote for Focal here, be careful of the depth as when I fitted mine I could only get the 165 VRS to fit which are a bit shallower. Rockford Fosgate subs are awesome too.

Im running Focal component speakers x4, Directed mono and Directed 4 channel amp, Kenwood cd/dvd tuner, Kenwood 11 band graphic equaliser and a Twin JL audio under strut sub.

Nice set up mate, no holds barred! Did you have any issues getting Focals to fit in the rear? I only got the fronts done on mine as I fade out the rears mostly unless watching movies.

• Like 1

Im looking at Rockford fosgate just now and I think it's going to be 4x 6.5" speakers, 2x tweeters, 1/2x 10" sub, 4 channel amp and a mono amp.

Biggest issue I'm having now is working out how to install the sub possibly subs behind the seats. Want everything hidden away so it getting enclosure in the spaces.