Kenwood DNX-7210BT fitted today

Exotic

I just got this installed today to replace my aging DDX-6029 unit. Have to say so far I'm really impressed, the amount of settings you can tweak is much more with the newer Kenwood. Does anyone have the same unit and what audio settings

have you applied? I also have it connected to a KTC-D500E Freeview box and the digital radio channels sound amazing, especially my favourite BBC 1Xtra. Will test out how DVD movies sound and look too when I have more time to play with it this weekend.

21664043205_0145ff780d_h.jpg

Edited by Exotic

Thanks dude, we have similar tastes in music! The Kenwood Freeview box I've had for awhile and I've always enjoyed having it in the zed as even a lot of TV programmes can just be listened to while driving, rather than having to watch it like live sports, Sky News etc. This is the one I have got, the KTC-D500E, there was a 600 version as well but I think Kenwood have stopped making them so you may need to find one second hand :

ktcd500e.jpg

So far I've been impressed with the DNX-7210BT as the navigation and GUI looks much prettier than the older Kenwood units and seems to have loads of features and functions which I'm still working through!

Edited by Exotic

You could always get newer DAB equipped unit's if you're just interested in the audio, but they are pricey and the bit rates from DAB are lower than Freeview, although you will get more choice. I wasn't interested in DAB and there is plenty enough choice for my tastes on Freeview. Let us know how you get on.