Purple engine bay on Sunset 350?

Smc1992

I am just after some opinions/ideas on what colour hoses etc. to get for my engine bay that will match the colour of the car, I have had a look around the forum but I think I need to be told what will actually go with my car because I have become really indecisive :lol:

Car is currently Sunset Orange and I have been thinking about, polished plenum, bonnet catch, throttle body and strut bar (maybe powder coated instead), then I was thinking about going with orange hoses but I think this may be too much, so what do you guys think about purple hoses?

I am open to ideas I just can't see the common colours such as blue or red going with the orange

Thanks for any input!

Scott

I think I like the purple, I feel the orange on orange might be too much for my taste, maybe if I saw it in the flesh I would think differently.

I did think about going black but then there is no contrast and I would like it to stand out a bit, I just dont want it to look silly.

Thanks for the input guys, i'll keep looking around to see if I can figure out what I fancy.

Moped mark,

Why not post a pic of your bay, I know your car isn't sunset but the bay might give op some ideas and if nothing else he can see some of your bay mods and your chrome work.

Op if you want any inspiration on blinging your bay, moped mark has to be high on your list.

Edited by davedutch
  • Like 1

I've already noticed the work Mark does in the member traders section and when i'm ready i'll definately be putting in my requests for bonnet catch, plenum and throttle body!

That is a nice bay, it goes well with the colour of the car and doesnt look too much