Alcantara gear knobs and steering wheels!!!

harryjackson

Anyone know if you can get these? More so the gear knob as I've seen steering wheels.

People with aftermarket steering wheels with quick release and boss kits. Post a photo

Could get a flocking kit and just flock the 'knob.

Not sure how hard wearing it would be.

• Like 1

Contact Jack at Royal Steering wheels as he can produce pretty much any finish you want. Picking mine up like the one below but with blue stitching etc from him this Sat on an exchange basis for my OEM wheel.

New%20Steering%20Wheel_zpsiiccr3sr.jpg

Edited by Payco

Contact Jack at Royal Steering wheels as he can produce pretty much any finish you want. Picking mine up like the one below but with blue stitching etc from him this Sat on an exchange basis for my OEM wheel.

New%20Steering%20Wheel_zpsiiccr3sr.jpg

Looks very nice! That's what I'm doing soon...will be selling my aftermarket wheel with quick release and going modified OEM wheel route.

• Like 1

Possibly very soon...if you intrested can do an exchange deal? As gonna need OEM wheel to get modified lol

Everything in pretty good excellent condition...you always welcome to come around and have a look, since you only live 2mins away lol

• Like 1