Look whats now in the shops.

Gaz Walker

No definatly not, but the Supra sure is! :lol:

How come I don't get a mention in your sig! ;)

Thanks

Kevin

It is a much better mag, congrats Envy, so its not a 1000bhp then? :teeth::lol:

:lol:

I would do mate but Big Phil at ESR does the same stuff at a cheaper price. :thumbs:

Strange thought you bought stuff of us recently ;)

I would do mate but Big Phil at ESR does the same stuff at a cheaper price. :thumbs:

:lol: JWT pop charger I did you did great price, and thought id give you ago, but now found out about what Phil offers after I purchased and went with him, no offence mate, excellent service you offer though, but some items that you sell are offered cheaper elsewhere. But its like any product out there, will always be someone cheaper. Got to be honest and fair :thumbs:;)

Never Knowingly undersold :) We allways try and offer the best products at the keenest prices with the best service.

Notice our new price match policy on the website.

We also keep more 350z stock than any other trader in the UK.

Thank you for the feedback.

Regards

Kevin

:lol: JWT pop charger I did you did great price, and thought id give you ago, but now found out about what Phil offers after I purchased and went with him, no offence mate, excellent service you offer though, but some items that you sell are offered cheaper elsewhere. But its like any product out there, will always be someone cheaper. Got to be honest and fair :thumbs:;)

Certainly good publicity, thats for sure. There is going to be a full feature on the Supra, in next months Max Power as well as a full feature on the Supra in Banzai in the next few months, can't wait!

Thanks

Kevin

zed in banzai, supra was in banzai and the zed in max power all within a month :teeth:

they do look better quality pics in max power, much nicer finish B)

Never Knowingly undersold :) We allways try and offer the best products at the keenest prices with the best service.

Notice our new price match policy on the website.

We also keep more 350z stock than any other trader in the UK.

Thank you for the feedback.

Regards

Kevin

Hya mate thats a really good deal you got going on there with the price match policy, when you say price match any official UK dealer do you regard companies like ESR and Sumo as an official uk dealer, excuse my ignorance, :blush: Also seen some goodies on your site I like B)

Yes any UK company.

Thanks

Kevin

Hya mate thats a really good deal you got going on there with the price match policy, when you say price match any official UK dealer do you regard companies like ESR and Sumo as an official uk dealer, excuse my ignorance, :blush: Also seen some goodies on your site I like B)