sorry but i just dont get it.

buster

Just what is that exhaust?? I WANT ONE!!! (checks wife isn't in eye shot of reading)

Agency power. I'll have one for sale very soon :ninja:

DIBS!!!

Don't say I didn't warn you :lol: I hop it's not a daily, and if it is, I hope you don't have to leave and drive before 8am :lol:

You will love it though!

No it's not my daily but I do live in a close cul-de-sac, with friendly neighbours, to which I am happy to sacrifice the friendship over an ear splitting exhaust note :teeth:

The first 2/3mins on cold idle, it's droney on the outside, ricocheting off the houses :lol: after that, once it's warmed up, it's just as quiet as OEM on idle. But as soon as you hit 801revs :lol: Hell breaks loose.

Although, it's not too bad slow driving, I'm just using higher gears at lower speeds, i.e. 2nd gear when I hit 10mph and it's fine in residential area's. Not too daunting on everyone.

• Like 1

Need to arrange another local meet so we can hear it

No it's not my daily but I do live in a close cul-de-sac, with friendly neighbours, to which I am happy to sacrifice the friendship over an ear splitting exhaust note :teeth:

The first 2/3mins on cold idle, it's droney on the outside, ricocheting off the houses :lol: after that, once it's warmed up, it's just as quiet as OEM on idle. But as soon as you hit 801revs :lol: Hell breaks loose.

Although, it's not too bad slow driving, I'm just using higher gears at lower speeds, i.e. 2nd gear when I hit 10mph and it's fine in residential area's. Not too daunting on everyone.

• Like 1