Final drive reviews

Jay.1r

I'm sure Torqen will do them , they are popular in the US , I posted a gear calculator some time back so you can work out the impact changing the final drive

What about changing a manual for the auto diff , is that a cheap way around it , i see 350 diffs on ebay for £100 ?

I would like to do on my 370 , again its popular in the US but you lose the cruise control if you do and i do too much motorway driving

The auto diff is longer than the manual 6speed diff , so would be great for high hp zeds but not for us who are only running stock or lightly charged . I've posted a few time on the U.S. Site with a chap running them( 3.9 ) on his stillen supercharged HR 50 , the exact set up that I run , he loves them but did warn that they need to be set up by someone who knows what they are doing .

Edited by Bodyboarder81

• 1 month later...

I would like to buy 4.36 final gear (Central 20) with cusco rs for my 350z de. Maybe I'll buy them next week. It will cost 2000 € (job included).

With 4.36 I should get 250 kmh at 6.700 rpm in sixth gear.

Noone installed short final gear?