Preview of ESR/BigPhil's new premises @ 27th Dec, 3pm(ish)

Chris`I

:blush: Parts take ages, you cant rush it, its like wine, always taste better the longer you wait :teeth:

Wouldnt know about that :headhurt:

Lol, I dont drink but I imagine it to be :lol:

Guys really really bad news, two of my cousins from Italy are coming over around christmas, found out last night, (Italians like to drop it on you :dry: ) and cos they are my age I am responsible for them, not seen them in like 11 years :rant::yawn:

They leave on the 29th so I got to take them out everywhere, no doubt being women they will just want to go shopping and clubbing. :dry: I hate last minute crap :rant::rant: Last time I saw them they tried to dress me up as a girl, scarred me eversince

Tie them to the roof and bring them with you :thumbs::lol:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush: Parts take ages, you cant rush it, its like wine, always taste better the longer you wait :teeth:

Wouldnt know about that :headhurt:

Lol, I dont drink but I imagine it to be :lol:

Guys really really bad news, two of my cousins from Italy are coming over around christmas, found out last night, (Italians like to drop it on you :dry: ) and cos they are my age I am responsible for them, not seen them in like 11 years :rant::yawn:

They leave on the 29th so I got to take them out everywhere, no doubt being women they will just want to go shopping and clubbing. :dry: I hate last minute crap :rant::rant: Last time I saw them they tried to dress me up as a girl, scarred me eversince

Tie them to the roof and bring them with you :thumbs::lol:

Really wish I could mate Im gutted, told my family cant as got a wedding to go to, they said tough family first :dry: Indians and Italians are the so similar family wise, it sucks :rant:

What, no weddings that day ;)

For sure! doing the relative visiting before christmas, just another 2 weekends of "oh another new car, why do you want one of them"

and as a sidenote, as yorks only an hour and a bit from sunderland, is nixy coming for a ride out???

Dave

What, no weddings that day ;)

For sure! doing the relative visiting before christmas, just another 2 weekends of "oh another new car, why do you want one of them"

and as a sidenote, as yorks only an hour and a bit from sunderland, is nixy coming for a ride out???

Dave

same age eh! :snog:

keep it in the family :lol:

sicko lol, they may stay longer, if so may tag with us when we hit London new year :thumbs:

Quality, i may really be part of your family sooner rather than later :yahoo:

Dan and Trev will be jelous!! :lol:

Just need to pick what car i want now :teeth:

Think its just you, me and Martin, but hoping others that are reasonably local will see this and decide to come :teeth:

I'm looking to have a few mods added while I'm there so I'm definately going, its up to anyone else if they want to attend. :thumbs:

Guys me and limiter are going 30th :thumbs:

Damn you! :p

Think I'm heading home on the 30th, what time you planning on being there? Could have a quick meet up. If thats possible, I'll still go on the 27th and get me mods and then show em off on the 30th :teeth:

Think I'm heading home on the 30th, what time you planning on being there? Could have a quick meet up. If thats possible, I'll still go on the 27th and get me mods and then show em off on the 30th :teeth:

lol we are leaving home at 6 cos trying to get him to fit my kit on the car, as will finally be ready, waited bloomin ages for it but will be worth the wait :yahoo:

lol we are leaving home at 6 cos trying to get him to fit my kit on the car, as will finally be ready, waited bloomin ages for it but will be worth the wait :yahoo:

ETA? How long will it take you to get up there? Amanda has agreed that I can pop over and see ya at some point :yahoo:

ETA? How long will it take you to get up there? Amanda has agreed that I can pop over and see ya at some point :yahoo:

:lol: Under the thumb? Makes two of us :blush: will be there by 10am :thumbs:

[ :lol: Under the thumb? Makes two of us :blush: will be there by 10am :thumbs:

Well we do have a 6hr trip home to do the same day! :p

You are about 1 hour from me, you are not far from bracknell are ya :thumbs:

Basingstoke is a bit further west Jay......

Down the A33 from J11 of the M4. ;)

[ :lol: Under the thumb? Makes two of us :blush: will be there by 10am :thumbs:

Well we do have a 6hr trip home to do the same day! :p

You are about 1 hour from me, you are not far from bracknell are ya :thumbs:

Basingstoke is a bit further west Jay......

Down the A33 from J11 of the M4. ;)

Correct. Plus I am convoying with my mum and she has to stop for her dog every 2hrs otherwise he goes demented! I've done the trip in under 4hrs with no one else hassling me to stop ;)