EML came on yesterday

Exotic

Hi guys my EML came on yesterday and apart from starting the engine which takes a second or two longer than normal, there's no difference in drive.

I'm due to take my zed for service at the beginning of next month but has anyone else had this?

Had a similar issue - took few extra turns to start - not serious initially but was enough for me to think that's different before forgetting it ever happened. If you do a forum search you can read the thread with code pics - Car failed on me a few days later and wouldn't restart was the camshaft sensor correctly called by Adrian Torqen . Less than £100 to fix for a new one and 10 min job - easy DIY just typically awkward Nissan connectors, car started first time after and ever since

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I noticed the esp off light comes on as well. Really should buy a reader but guess it can wait til the service. I recently switched to sainsbury petrol a few weeks back, not sure if that's related but just filled back to vpower nitro+ today.

If you go down the OBDII Reader route and you have a JDM PM me as not all software will work and you need a B/T not WIFI unit - will save you the pain !

• 2 weeks later...

Nah mine's UK spec but thanks all the same. The EML is still on but still drives okay, except sometimes the ESP light will be off and then suddenly comes on. When it does the engine can sometimes cut out. Luckily it starts up okay. Will be seeing Sly in just over a week and can't wait to get to the bottom of it.

Edited by Exotic