wanting bulbs to complement the blue from the Zenons!!!!

shire350Z

ebay - leds for the sidelights - white (blue are chavvy imo ) white leds do give off a blue tint

i bought the 501 / W5W - White 4 LED for the sidelights and rear number plate lights B):thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/12V-2Pcs-4-LED-Xe ... dZViewItem

-----------------------------------------

iirc the ,main beam bulbs are H7 , i put a thread on here asking what people had fitted as they look yellow next to the xenon and............no one replied :headhurt:

the best are piaa but they are about £40+ a set !!:scare:

had them before and work really well B)

---------------------------------------

interior - i got these leds , you need two :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Car-9-LED-Interio ... dZViewItem

----------------------------------

i changed the front and rear indicators to chrome :thumbs:

just so you know what to buy :teeth: not suggesting you use them same buyers although i had no probs with them

cheers buddy for taking the time doing all that so did you change the main beam bulbs in end??? how easy is it to get to rear indicator bulbs my sidelight bulbs are being a right git to get off normally u slide them towards the front of the car or back dont you? but mine wont come away u had better look?

u changed interior light to?

cheers buddy for taking the time doing all that so did you change the main beam bulbs in end??? how easy is it to get to rear indicator bulbs my sidelight bulbs are being a right git to get off normally u slide them towards the front of the car or back dont you? but mine wont come away u had better look?

rear indicator bulbs can be accessed apparently by removing the rear brake light. One removed, you will see a access whole. Takes 5 mins to remove the rear brake light. :)

as mike says remove the brake light and you can get your hand down to do the rear indicators (cleans the rear up without the orange bulbs)

the front sidelights just turn and pull out - came out easy (pain to get to tho), you are on about the front sidelights ? not the side indicators ?

i changed the interior lights, number plate lights and sidelights to led, the front and rear indicators to chrome bulbs

i havent done the main beam yet - i should have done them when i changed the front reflectors realy ! doh !

hth

paul

Whats the best way to get to the front side lights?.. i cant seem to get to them.

turn the wheel all the way inwards on the side you are doing, then undo a screw/bolt on the inner wing plastic guard (level with the headlight) and pull it down, you can now get your hand in behind the headlight, turn the bulb holder and it will come out, you can then pull the holder and bulb through the gap and change the bulb

check it works before you put it back :thumbs:

how do u get to the interior lights???

my Z never came with a workshop manual so dont wanna go breaking anything!!! any1 know where i could get one from ill try dealer monday but doubt they can mine being a 53plate cheers

other thing is the boot bulb same as front then i can order three at once if not which is the one to go for to match the white LED's in front :thumbs:

put the knife up the front or rear side and it will push the lug out of the hole and will come out

the boot ? i cant remember to be honest but the cover is just a push fit aswell, you can just put a kitchen knife down the edge (left side as it slides slightly) and wedge it out :lol: its all very technical :headhurt: