Spray in Berkshire or Oxfordshire

Jack wellZ

Hi guys have searched about but just looking to see if anyone has any recommendations on who I should go to. I'm looking to purchase a v2 bumper but will need a spray obviously and lookin for the best place for money

Thanks

Jack

If you want the best results I cannot recommend TGM in Fleet any higher, they have been first class on all the work they have done for me, ask for Will. They do charge a premium though so maybe not what you are looking for.

Where you buying the V2 bumper? Bear in mind lots are copies and are not straight fits, you will need to pay for them to be altered to fit as well as the spray cost.

• Like 1

Will be ordering from RT Performance and id be happy to pay for their price on spray and fitting but it's pretty far away and my car is a daily so looking for something closer if possible

i'll keep an eye out/ask some questions..

Will be ordering from RT Performance and id be happy to pay for their price on spray and fitting but it's pretty far away and my car is a daily so looking for something closer if possible

Ok well you got it covered for fitment then - they are only in Wembley north london off the A406, an hours drive from you? They will spend as much time spraying and fitting as anyone else? I read a thread on here a while back someone got theirs sprayed in a day or something, but would be concerned about long term effect of that, but the option is out there.

I am currently using Manhatten Motors in Coventry - so 25 minutes drive north of Banbury in Oxfordshire !

I did huge amounts of research in the area for a full restoration/respray on my VW Corrado, before deciding on these guys.

They were not the cheapest, nor most expensive.

I know others who have used them and are happy to also recommend them

They have a huge range of vehicles in the Bodyshop - from Vintage, through Porsche and general accident repair vehicles.

That's great guys thanks will check out the recommendations and see what they come back with, and I know coldel but wanted something closer as it'd be easier to leave the car with them and get around. The Zed is my daily so if I have to leave it in Wembley for a few days I'm pretty limited

Where you buying the V2 bumper? Bear in mind lots are copies and are not straight fits, you will need to pay for them to be altered to fit as well as the spray cost.

Do consider this, it will not be a simple spray and bolt up like oem, so make sure your comfortable with whomever that they are able to to do this and until they have the bumper in hand and have offered up to see how much work is required i would take their "quote" with a pinch of salt.

I would personally let RT do it if your happy with their quote.

Edited by Jetpilot