Another OEM back box + Center pipe

saint

Looking for £70 for both together collection / postage at buyers expense, or separately at £20 for the center pipe and £50 for the back box. Item is near Sheffield.

20150728_192109_resized_1_zpspsdlomkt.jpg20150728_192209_resized_1_zpsqisytz9q.jpg

20150728_192002_resized_1_zpskzfwrsnn.jpg

The flange between these two was blowing but I sealed it with exhaust paste and its fine now. If you prefer I have a family member that can swap the flange for a flexi which should fix this common fault...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, sorry for the late reply. The tips can be polished up, my current Milteks were worse than this and they're lovely and shiny now.

The condition at the moment is that I've hacked off the flanges and got new ones ready to weld on. The new ones are higher quality parts than the OEM ones and shouldn't exhibit the typical flange failures that are prevalent on the zed. I can get them welded on but it'll be a while as I'm busy, or I can supply it as-is. Open to offers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

bump, I still have these and I'm reducing it to £60 all in colelcted from Sheffield, or I can move them to my other place in Crewe but I'd want the full price.

Sorry if I didn't get back to anyone above, I was out of the country for a while and never saw the messages. Looking for a quick sale here.

Edited by saint

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

A late bump as I still have the back box, and it's taking up space. £35 for anyone who can collect it from either Crewe or Sheffield. It will need the flange sorting out but I have one for it, included in the price.