My 350z with Non-Resonated Cobra

gushie

I toyed with the idea of what to go for - but then decided sod it go lairy. Both resonated and non-resonated are beautiful, I'm not going to butter-it-up the non-res does drone; went to the coast the other day and at 60mph in 6th it does yer head in at times.

But when on the moors where those were recorded it's lovely.

garbage. Who told you that ?. Change it buddy, will look better and doesn't effect your radio whatsoever unless you are planning on driving it on the moon in which case you may struggle to pick up a signal. Look how many members have stubbys.

That depends on the stubby... I had a cheapo one from ebay which snapped just above the screwfit, understandably radio reception was poor! it also had to be drilled out of the base, which was nerve racking!

replaced it with a Honda RDX aerial and the reception was spot on. £13 or so off the traders on here, its a no brainer. put a tiny dab of copper grease on the threads as well, stops moisture getting in and rusting the threads.

Contact Tarmac (trader on here) for your stubby. Cheapest mod you can do. As brillomaster has correctly pointed out don't buy a crap one off fleabay.

Edited by Payco