Milltek modification

Hayd350

Has any one replaced the mid pipe on their Milltek system? It's got a resonator in it and i'm looking to swap it out for a non resonated option. These don't seem to be available off the shelf so is my only option to get a custom mid pipe made?

It's a great exhaust but i preferred the tone of the stock with the Berks, seemed to crackle and rasp more and i want to try get a bit of that back.

As always any help is appreciated.

Hayd.

Has any one replaced the mid pipe on their Milltek system? It's got a resonator in it and i'm looking to swap it out for a non resonated option. These don't seem to be available off the shelf so is my only option to get a custom mid pipe made?

It's a great exhaust but i preferred the tone of the stock with the Berks, seemed to crackle and rasp more and i want to try get a bit of that back.

Hayd.

Why not just put the Berks back on? Magic combination!

Hayd.

Why not just put the Berks back on? Magic combination!

Sounds to me like the Berks are still fitted, he now has a Milltek fitted after his stock exhaust probably failed and would like the rasp and crackles of that combo back.

Don't worry about buying a new mid pipe, just get an exhaust place to chop out the resonator and weld in straight pipe.

Edited by KyleR

Yeah i've still got the Berks on, couldn't part with those. Just seem to have lost an element of raw tone when i fitted the Milltek and on these recent sunny days i've just wanted a touch more un resonated sound.