Goodridge kit

Hooch

Just received a partial goodridge braided brake line kit but I'm not 100% on which parts are missing.

I know one block on the end of the braided pipes is missing.

What else should come in the kit as I only have the 6 sets of lines (2 sets of 2 lines joined and the separate 2 lines)? Bolts etc

Edited by Hooch

20150720_204408.jpg

20150721_180353.jpg

(Excuse the dirty worktop, someone obviously isn't doing the cleaning well enough!)

As you can see its missing a block on one of the lines. The only other stuff included was a box, a booklet and a sticker.

I just wanted to clear up what I'm missing before I drop them an email.

Edited by Hooch

Doesn't really help as its different.

The kit I have if deffiently correct for the 350z UK with brembos but I need to know what else I'm missing except the block on the end? (Bolts, washers etc)

Anyone? Any traders on here know?

Edited by Hooch

may not help but I changed my lines the other day and looks like the fronts are missing 2 lines and the rears are wrong, should be like the pic Coldel put up and have a 90 degree banjo bolt on it for rears, although mine were Hel lines they still had the same design as Coldels picture.

I would say your missing the correct rear lines, 2 x front lines with banjo ends that go into the block connector and also 4x banjo bolts and 8x copper washes and maybe some p clips to hold the lines to suspension

Nope, booklet is actually just a certificate to show they meet the correct standards.

The lines seem to be correct looking at photos (not just the stock ones) and also theres another kit being sold by Clark motorsports which use blocks all round:

http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/website/webshop/productsSearch.asp?searchBrand=Hosetechnik

I'm pretty sure it should have come with the 4x bolts and washers but I'm not sure what else?

You appear to be just missing the block.

The kit you have is a like for like of the OEM lines, so you should retain the hard lines at all calipers.

The banjo type lines go direct to the caliper and are troublesome, so best to avoid.

Just send your supplier a picture of what you have and ask him to send what is missing. :thumbs:

Alex. :)

Nope, booklet is actually just a certificate to show they meet the correct standards.

The lines seem to be correct looking at photos (not just the stock ones) and also theres another kit being sold by Clark motorsports which use blocks all round:

http://www.clarkmoto...and=Hosetechnik

I'm pretty sure it should have come with the 4x bolts and washers but I'm not sure what else?

Hosetechnik are a replica of Goodridge which is good.

If my memory serves me well Hosetechnic also have stainless ends whilst GR do not.