350Z - 53 Silver UK GT - 71K - South Cumbria - £6200

allaboutthepasty

Hi and welcome to the sale of my UK 350Z GT. Firstly I am truly gutted to be letting this car go. I've had it almost 2 years now and absolutely loved it. She has never let me down apart from a flat battery once due to leaving the boot ajar... The reason for selling is that I do a 10 mile each way commute to work, therefore rarely get a chance to warm it up and drive it like it's meant to be driven, the rev needle spends 95% of it's life below 3K. I bought it local from an enthusiast, who after sounding him out via a colleague who also lives next door to him, vouched that he's a complete petrolhead and a sound guy. Like myself he was using it as a daily and was after something more practical. As much as I love it, I'm getting a bit tired of the 2 seats. Put it this way, I was forced to drive my girlfriends Clio 1.4 Dynamique for to a meal the other night as 3 lads were going and I was designated driver...

Technical Details:

53 Plate UK GT Model (Rays, Brembo's, Heated Leather, Cruise Control etc)

Roughly 71K Miles (just under at the moment)

MOT until March 16

6 Speed Manual

It's all un-messed with bar the Scorpion exhaust fit by the previous owner and K&N panel filter so plenty of room for tailoring if you wish or just keep standard. Always run on premium fuel and sat on Hankook Ventus V12 Evo's all round (2 good / 1 ok / 1 will need looking at after a few more K)

Interior is in good condition with some wear to the drivers seat but no rips.

Car drives really well and pulls through the gears nice and strong as it should, only ever let rip once thoroughly warmed up and only very occasionally. All buttons and dials work. 2 keys, V5 and all history present.

Service History and Work Carried Out:

No major work undertaken on the car, only maintenance. I'm assuming it's on the original clutch as I can't find a receipt. No worries from there. I thought it would need doing when I purchased the car but it's held strong and some forum members have seen 100K+ from the original.

Services (Nissan)

22-06-04 – 9268

23-12-04 – 21776

26-08-06 – 36384

09-06-08 – 43135

23-04-09 – 45850

21-04-10 – 49542

04-05-11 – 52666

11-05-12 – 56102

22-05-13 – 59668

My Ownership (all receipts present)

14-04-14 – New Battery

17-05-14 – 63701 (Oil & Filter)

13-10-14 – 66263 (Nissan Coolant / NKG Iridium Spark Plugs / Gates Belts)

06-06-15 – 70060 (Oil & Filter / Oil Pressure Sensor / Drivers Window Motor)

Bad Bits:

I want to be open and honest to avoid wasting both potential buyers time and also my own, I'm being very critical of the car as I do not want to mislead anyone...

Bodywork wise, as the car is my daily and 12 years old now, the bodywork is showing signs of age. There is slight corrosion on the offside arches pictured. There's also a few scratches from various car pack knocks etc and also the stone chips on the bumper, however having said that, the car does come up very nice with a wash and wax and the majority of it is really nice, although please don't expect a show car. I would be addressing the rust if I was keeping it.

Revs can be a bit fussy when starting from warm, I believe this to be the throttle body needing cleaning. I did do this earlier in the year but then was unable to do the peddle dance re-learn because I am useless. I just live with it and give it a tiny amount of gas after it fires up but sure it will be easy enough to sort.

Standard Zed gearbox is a bit cumbersome from cold in low gears (I believe they all are), absolutely fine once going.

Please PM me with any questions and I'll be happy to answer. PX possible with straight swaps or money your way depending on what it is. Must be 'interesting' and have 5 seats and a boot.

Happy for any RAC / AA inspection and to take people out in it. Although you can come to view, you cannot come to rag the granny out of it down the lanes which I've had before, fortunately with sheds.

Car is located Ulverston, Cumbria and after £6200. Happy to provide my number via PM if you wish to ask anymore questions.

I decided to turn down £5K already as a part exchange on a Range Rover Sport to a local garage so please no insulting offers. I'm in no massive hurry to sell as I haven't set my heart on anything and really like the Zed. Advertising on here first as you lot are a friendly bunch and to try and avoid the eBay muppet brigade.

WP_20150715_009_zpsyblsbnds.jpg

WP_20150715_010_zps6aykxl4j.jpg

WP_20150715_008_zpsdiamfdhr.jpg

WP_20150715_002_zps38o27gxb.jpg

WP_20150715_012_zpsbmbe53f0.jpg

WP_20150715_016_zpsp3kxb5uw.jpg

WP_20150715_015_zpsksir5jxk.jpg

WP_20150715_018_zpsozaetygf.jpg

WP_20150715_005_zpsvfzofrtq.jpg

WP_20150715_006_zpsdaopyrtm.jpg

WP_20150715_007_zps0agga2ry.jpg

WP_20150715_004_zpsbxcpg5g2.jpg

Edited by allaboutthepasty

If anyone wants me to ckeck the car out its just down the road from me. :)

Yep, happy for AA / RAC / Forum member inspection.

Would it have been you in a black 350 I saw on Barrow Island / Walney roundabout a few weeks ago?

Not many Zeds round here. There's a black one always parked up in Ulverston and an ginger one around Barrow driven by a guy who drives everywhere like he stole it.

If anyone wants me to ckeck the car out its just down the road from me. :)

Yep, happy for AA / RAC / Forum member inspection.

Would it have been you in a black 350 I saw on Barrow Island / Walney roundabout a few weeks ago?

Not many Zeds round here. There's a black one always parked up in Ulverston and an ginger one around Barrow driven by a guy who drives everywhere like he stole it.

If it was the end of June id say there was about 30 Zeds around, as it was the LakeZ weekend ! GLWTS

• 2 weeks later...