Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. I have an Impreza as a work car and really love it. Its good fun to drive, great in winter and a happy compromise when not being able to drive the zed. It does cost me a lot more than the zed on insurance but that was because I had all three cars with the same company for convenience. I have managed to knock it down now. Well worth considering.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. No, just shorts and a polo shirt.
  4. No mate, Lexx and I work here. We play with mud and stuff.
  5. Sunset 350z ++54 OZP parked in our Rosyth FCBC car park. If anyone knows this car let the owner know quick. Its about to be moved out of the way and to do that here they use a fork lift.
  6. This is still available, 50 yds from the pub. Price for Friday, Saturday, Sunday night is £440 and it sleeps 11 Better be quick though, its very popular. http://www.old-bank-house.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13&Itemid=26
  7. You have to take the golf clubs out though.
  8. The pub has been completely stripped and re-fitted, its very good now. Extra seating and heat lamps are in place outside with a remote canopy. The food and drink are now excellent, even the prices have been reduced. I have power at the show area for those people with posh vans. Raffle prizes are sorted. The village have been supplied with earplugs. Good weather has been ordered. All boxes ticked I think. For those wishing to eat at the pub on Friday night please pm me with numbers, it may be pretty busy so I will book tables.
  9. Yes, the entry ticket is for the car and unless you can get five people in a 350 you will be fine. Someone will prove it can be done now.
  10. I will be asking for payment next week, I will post up details then. Those wishing to stay the night before, try the Premier Travel Inn at Chippenham, its very close by. For those wishing to travel in from here in convoy I would suggest meeting and leaving here at 0700 at the latest, it gets very busy. 1. Martinmac 2. Marzman - TRACK 3. The Bounty Bar Kid - TRACK 4. Wizard 5. WINKJ +1 6. Amyzed 7. Keyser - TRACK 8. Dave-350 - TRACK 9. 350Ad - TRACK - If i still have it 10. smudge - TRACK 11. x20drb - TRACK 12. jamesdean - TRACK 13. Sidewayz350z - TRACK 14. chippychip123 15. Jez - track 16 Andy james. TRACK 17. Darren 18. Kezkez23 19. PGregory 20. OsakaBen 21. ironhide - Track 22. Allan Zada 23. glrnet 24. Madhatter 25. Jam87ie - Track 26. morgs 27. choptop 28. Scootg 29. Beb - Track 30. Dannyg + 1 31. Hennerz 32.dErZ - Track 33. Will370z 34. LewisH 35. Fxn 36. Alanm 37. Jaz 350z 38. m1ke 39. Veilside z - Track 40. Ozzy225 41. Dave_the_rave 42. Mutley88 - Track 43. WackyWill - track 44. Rajzed - track 45. Charlie Wicks 46. Peter10 - x2 tickets 47. Buster 48 Andygentle +1- track 49. Pbomb - track 50. Theres always been ethel + 1 please. 51 Voodoo Vix
  11. Choptop is the man for Japanese translation.
  12. I am looking at throwing in a hog roast for the Saturday night now.
  13. I believe that this years entry is just for the car so if there are two people in it there is no extra cost. I will check though.
  14. I can now confirm that the pub patio is ready having been jet washing it in hailstones today. Thanks for the machine btw Tim.
  15. The sooner the better as we need numbers for the stand allocation.
  16. Want me to try it for you.
  17. Just had a nice tour of the Lakes to survey the carnage, the was a fair bit of snow on the roads but awd and winter tyres coped very well. The main problem was the amount of branches and trees on the road.
  18. You can start paying for track time soon, I just want to check a few details with the other forums first.
  19. The rules for track time and answers to any other questions are on here.. http://www.japfest.co.uk/2012/05/15/track-time-rules/
  20. Thats awful mate, have a little something on me to cheer you up.
  21. The pricing for this is as follows. Entry including a stand pass £20. Track session £35. I pretty much know who is a regular on the track so will put them in the same session at 2pm.
  22. I can confirm I have a wad of tickets booked. I dont usually order them and as this year is looking very busy its got a little complicated. The dedicated track session have been booked up very early. However, I am pleased to say that I have 8 places on a dedicated zed track session, 14 out of 20 on another session and 8 out of 20 on another session so a total of 30 track sessions available. There may be more depending on interest on other forums.
  23. Plenty of other options available and if you stick to the traders on here you will be fine, the ones that dont work get removed pretty quickly.
  24. Please put the manufacturer into the search engine, nuff said.
×
×
  • Create New...