Jump to content

martinmac

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    27,445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by martinmac

  1. There is one for sale in Barrow in Furness for £5.5k. I dont have many details but pm Max if you want it checked out.
  2. Hi and welcome to the forum.
  3. As has been said there is bluetooth in the roadster so only three buttons.
  4. Wow, thats a pretty rare car, well done.
  5. All sorted Bob, I will send Pete the list when I get to work. All tickets, passes and track time tickets in place.
  6. Hi Lee and welcome to the forum. I think we have quite a few members not far from you.
  7. I will buy it in June. I will be ready for a good session by then. AND I WILL NOT BE AT WORK.
  8. I appreciate that many of you have just been very generous and have donated towards the Wales weekend so I will not pm you all asking for help for the LakeZ weekend. If however you feel that you can offer a voucher for money off over certain amount it would be much appreciated. Please pm me and I will register your support for the event. I would also like to invite traders to attend for the weekend. There is no charge for this as I feel it enhances the event. Thankyou.
  9. Whatever you ae doing seems to be working, they are having a great season.
  10. Nice one, a great guy and a pretty special colour. What colour are they having the pitch this year.
  11. Going to miss my fist Wales for a few years. At least this should guarantee some good weather.
  12. Have a good one guys
  13. I have just cancelled my booking at the premier travel inn for Fri and Sat. If anyone wants it get in quick, they were full.
  14. Thats over 80 cars signed up now but there is plenty of room left.
  15. Sorted, collect your pass at the Premier Travel Inn.
  16. Dont worry, I am waiting for a reply from Madmarco.
  17. I will pm you very soon with confirmation, Ian is selling the ticket so if he doesnt need his stand pass then we have one spare and you can buy a ticket on the gate. Meeting at the Inn at 7 am.
  18. Approved but check the link, it doesnt work for me.
  19. And a hat to protect you from the sun hopefully.
  20. Have a word with Tim and see what he can do for you.
  21. No mods required mate, the cars look great as standard. Its all about having a great day.
  22. Hi, congratulations and welcome to the forum.
×
×
  • Create New...