Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. I'm the right colour not to get lynched with it though
  2. Does the MY03 not have Xenons? I love how it says 'Unmodified' when it blatantly is......
  3. Have you put your mum on the Insurance?
  4. Price?
  5. +1 Those Nismo rear spats look out of keeping with the rest of the car imo.......
  6. Thats what I thought, I thought it only came with Ebisu and Night Blue..........
  7. Never seen the frost leather on a red zed before And it's Rosso Red
  8. Not exactly a 'Cherished Example'
  9. I can't really agree with much of that. Yes it's been damaged, but it will have been repaired with new parts therefore it could be deemed a safer bet than a high miler with worn out parts. Yes it will be harder to shift on resale, but buy cheap and sell cheap. CAT D's are usually about 25% less than normal. Therefore, most 04 cars are around £8k, so anything less than £6k for this would be a good price imo.
  10. http://www.pistonheads.co.uk/sales/2883775.htm First pic shows the car filthy The next shows it being cleaned by a load of Poles Rest of the pics generally awful Claimed 700bhp with no explanation of where the extra 200bhp has come from £5k exhaust?? "JDM spec are faster and better spec'd than uk model" - Really? Like not being able read the Jap sat nav screen??
  11. Sheila's Wheels cover men?
×
×
  • Create New...