Jump to content

Sarnie

Members
  • Posts

    23,618
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarnie

  1. Do you have headlight washers?
  2. Sarnie

    Alfa 4C

    I saw this at the Geneva motorshow, its a lot smaller in real life than you'd expect and the matt red/pink colour was vile but it was still
  3. Wow, that is one mean looking GT4. Was 26K a typo? If not what the hell had you had done to it?? £26k was the going rate when i sold it in 2007
  4. Wow, looks good! You sold this now yeah? Are they the same wheels that are "my" one? Yup, sold it to buy something more exotic To give you an idea of the value of car your getting, I sold mine in 2007 for £26k They are the same brand of wheels but a different model. Mine were SF Challenge's, yours are TE37's. I would take a VERY close look at the wheels as if they have been run over winter they will look like @*!#.......
  5. My old GT4, for old times sake, with Volks too:
  6. Nice car and wheels but please remove the excessive number of 'nismo' stickers on the car
  7. I'm sorry to hear that mate.
  8. I never asked what you were buying, I asked what you were getting
  9. As per the title, what are you getting off your girlfriend/Wife or parents etc? I need some inspiration for my dad's present from him to me. I don't know what to ask for and need to come up with something quick before I get the usual aftershave and clothes Anyone getting any cool gadgets etc?
×
×
  • Create New...