Jump to content

Wasso

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    13,804
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wasso

  1. Wasso

    LED DOOR REFLECTOR

    LIKE!
  2. Jamuary was a fat thumb error to be honest lol. But ended up quite apt for the Zed Shed Fruit and veg sounds like a great idea Steve. Daz - thanks for the offer but got my eyes on a Alfa 159 2.4 diesel. Really fancy itching the need for a Alfa. It may be a short lived affair depending on how long it lasts. A quick remap on these things and it's 250bhp and a bucket of torque. Might hurt the fuel economy but will have some fun or pain either way.
  3. Me too, but with house moving, still trying to get a replacement vehicle for the daily longhaul has tied me up. Chris has had his personal issues, although we've now agreed to start Jamuary once Christmas is out the way. Everything will then be clear of issues solicitors and the like so I'll have a clean sweep 4 months to get the swap done.
  4. Cheers Josh, speak with RT Performance (Trader) as they are the ones who copied my original.
  5. Basically yes, but the daughter of it's mother. I owned the original Chargespeed in which the copies have been generated from. Whilst the material quality isn't a patch on the original Chargespeed, it's allowed me to cut the bottom section out without damaging a rare original bumper. I'm afraid the original has now been sold though.
  6. I'm happy with my current and long term Mrs unless you know something I don't?? My Zed is called Suzi after Suzi Perry, don't know why but Suzi has stuck since purchase
  7. i believe it was.... before it was customised!! Nail on the head, the build thread shows the before and after of the customisation.
  8. Erm thanks See here, http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/48567-my-350z-from-the-beginning-a-purchase-from-denmark/ although you may need to pull up a comfy sofa and prepare yourself with a cup of coffee and some biscuits, now on 30 pages.
  9. I'm surprised I found America VERY expensive for equipment. Bought my gear on a deal for £350 and they were like £500 for the same gear. Okay so Atomic is made in Austria so you'd expect the prices to be fair in Europe but as pretty much most ski gear is made in Europe America was always going to be expensive. In fact everything skiing from lift pass, food, equipment was well pricey. Just so glad we had a friends house in the mountains FOC. If the $ was 2:1 like it was a fair while ago then I can agree prices could be better, but America has to import everything.
  10. Hi Russ, I'm unable to send you a message by PM - payment due for the spacer matey :-)

    1. 350 Russ

      350 Russ

      sorry mate didnt realise, ill get it sent over tonight

  11. Wasso

    Random test

    From the album: Wasso's random photo upload

    A Pic of my engine bay showing the fruits of my polishing!
  12. Wasso

    Wasso's random photo upload

    Cos I can.... ha ha!
  13. Nothing on my mind, but just thought I'd enter something in here to see what it does?

    1. AK350Z

      AK350Z

      It lets people comment on your mind spasms!

    2. Wasso
×
×
  • Create New...