Jump to content

Thethorne

Members
  • Posts

    15
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Thethorne

  1. Hi I’m looking for a plenum spacer and 75mm throttle body. If anyone has one please let me know. Thanks
  2. Hi everyone I’m just gauging interest at the moment but I work for a metal playing company and recently played my upper plenum. It leaves a chrome finish and unlike polishing it won’t fade. Just like the chrome bumpers you find on classic cars. I’d need to you send me your upper plenum and I would prepare and plate it then send it back. Would be a 1 week turn around as would be fitting it in after work in my own time. I’m guessing it’s going to cost £150 including postage. If your interested please feel free to message me. Thanks
  3. It’s certainly doable just depends how far you want to go. 300whp would be around 330 flywheel hp so not even 100hp per litre. But I don’t want to go mad taking heads off and cam swaps just fettle what’s easily accessible and see what I can get from it. More just for fun really.
  4. Thanks for that. Horsham is only down the road from me so will be paying them a visit. Think I’m going to try and get 300whp that’s the target anyway.
  5. Hi everyone I used to own a 350z but only for about 3 months. Anyway long story short I bought that exact same car back. I’m a professional engine builder with access to all sorts of machines and tools. My car is a 2006 rev up model and I’m looking to try get a little more from it. Was hoping I could pick your brains as to the best mods to try and save a little money trial and error. My plans are as follows pre 06 upper and lower plenum and will be machining the front two runners and I may even put them on the flow bench and test them properly. This should give me some gains if I’ve read things right. This will then be matched to the intake manifold. 75mm throttle body matched to the plenum. 5/16 plenum spacer. full 3inch cold air intake insulated with gold reflective tape. Resonated decats. Already have a ark grip exhaust. can anyone think of any other simple breathing mods I can do that actually give gains before I get an uprev. thanks thethorne
  6. Hi can you pm me a price for a pre 2006 plenum and Inlet manifold and if you have a 75mm throttle body a plenum spacer and wouldn’t mind a set of side steps either in black or carbon. Thanks
  7. Do you still have this. If so send me a pm please. Thanks
  8. What year of car is the plenum off if it’s still for sale. Thanks
×
×
  • Create New...