Jump to content

jamez87

Members
  • Posts

    175
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by jamez87

  1. Due to a change in circumstances I'm going to have to pull out.... I'll still be there but will have to take my rav4 and park up instead I had loads of fun last time I came here on this stand, so have another great day guys. 1. Keyser the imposter ( got yours see you Saturday) 2. NickC (Pass sent) 3. Silverhorn 4. pagan  5. snowy87 (Pass sent) 6. Rich_T (pass sent) 7. andy James ( got mine) 8. AmyZed 9. Mikevv (Pass sent) 10. baileydom (Pass sent) 11. N13GEY 12. Stephanie (pass sent) 13. DanzleyO (Pass sent) 14. Richn370 (Pass sent) 15. Panman (Pass sent)  
  2. 1. Keyser the imposter 2. NickC 3. Silverhorn 4. Killick.z 5. pagan 6. snowy87 7. Rich_T 8. andy James 9. AmyZed 10. Mikevv - weather permitting!  11. baileydom 12. N13GEY 13. Stephanie 14. Jamez87
  3. hi, have you got the engine undertray? cheers
  4. Nice one guys, was a decent event!
  5. So about 2 and a half years later and I'm back in a 350. I picked up this Z a few weeks ago now after I saw it pop up for sale local to me and I kind of just went for it, always loved the 350 and probably one of those cars I should never have got rid of in the first place. So it's, shiny silver/ blade silver!? I have no idea as the colour code has about 10 different names but it's a true jap, imported in 2007 with roughly 54k miles. Has the good stuff the UK gt comes with and the bonus of TWO auto windows!! Also comes with the original proper Z carpet mats that seem very hard to come by, look awesome in the car. Benefits from a uprev map, plenum spacer, nearly new tein coilovers, Cobra resonated system and hfc, 30mm spacers all round, hel brake lines and a decent enough Sony touchscreen. I've already done de-wiper, remove boot weight, stubby aerial, mishimoto gear knob, 4x Avon zz5, mintex discs and ebc yellow stuff pads all round, gold heat reflective tape on intake pipe and a jwt popcharger. I've also given it a quick go over with dodo juice lime prime fine cut polish and finished with dodo juice super natural hybrid nano wax, I'm no detailer but the results were plenty good enough for me and the main point being protecting the paint. Unfortunately that's where the car has let me down a little, I'm guilty of missing the poor paint job someone had done to cover up some small rust bubbles on both rear arches, it's a really poor job. So I'll be looking at sorting that at some point. But overall the car is great and pretty much fault free, it will eventually be a track/fun toy for me so the body is no a major drama and the next mods will be more focused to spirited driving with sway bars being next! Looks wise, she'll be staying pretty much standard.
  6. I posted on the Facebook page but I'm game
  7. I'm back in a 350 again and attended with the forum a couple of years ago, decent show so I'm up for it again
  8. hi, are these still available for a de?
×
×
  • Create New...