Jump to content

skahigh

Members
  • Posts

    132
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by skahigh

  1. Thanks, I shall search unless you can point me to a useful resource.
  2. ...or have it hydro dipped. Any idea on cost? Where to get it done? How easy are the door handles to remove? I havn't been able to work out how to get the button off the centre compartment door.
  3. Looking at this post in the zeds for sale section I noticed the plastic around the door handle seems to have a lot of little scratches. My car suffers exactly the same as well paint having come off the button to open the compartment above the stereo. Is this a common problem to all zeds, a particular model year or just an odd coincidence? My car is not exactly heavily used at only 34k miles in 7 years!
  4. Never heard of these, need to buy a whole raft of new cleaning supplies so I'll be putting this on my list.
  5. Not a recent spot but, I often see an orange 350z with Nismo spoiler parked up on Caerleon Road in Newport (S. Wales). Is it a members car?
×
×
  • Create New...