Jump to content

nissanman312

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    5,907
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nissanman312

  1. If it makes the car sharper and more responsive I think I'll be happy I'm not expecting big gains I do hope it feels beter tho I've had a service including plugs so hopefully that will help In blaming jaz if it dosnt lol he told me Sunday it was good on his 350z
  2. nissanman312

    uprev

    so after my nice fresh service with mitz ive booked my uprev at abbey 16th of august
  3. I agree it dose enable you to concentrate on just driving
  4. No worries mate welcome to join us anytime Thanks again mitz nice to have peace of mind in running the right kit Also the last minute geo check very helpfull
  5. Great to meet you today mate bonnet looks awsome Hopefully you can join us tomorrow
  6. I have manual and it's great when is not being notchy at high revs#anoying
×
×
  • Create New...