Jump to content

Dave-350

Members
  • Posts

    1,544
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dave-350

  1. If you have an import then you don't get cruise control, at least my fairlady doesn't
  2. Why would you even bother. One day that muppet will kill someone and have to live with it for the rest of his life.
  3. Sorry, I didnt read any of the other replies as all I have to say is WHY? Run flats are terrible and should not be put on a car of this sort! Just carry some tyre weld for that unfortunate moment when it does go flat! Or even better, a spare wheel
  4. Ha, I have no idea how to do this sort of thing, but were you meant to do it in 4 jumps? LOL. You did it so quick! Well done mate, not just for doing the jump but for taking time out to raise money for charities too. :thumb:
  5. Now that's forum dedication!
  6. This makes me feel like I was very lucky with mine? But saying that I found loads of great example for well under your budget. I paid under £6k for mine just 3 days ago and if you can find a mark on the outside or inside ill eat my hat. Plenty of great example out there, you may just have to do some travelling. Welcome.
  7. I'm glad there are some tyre threads going, as this would be something I am looking to replace on my Zed and would like some feedback. I've always had Michellin PS2's but it seems that nobody even mentions them anymore. In regards to buying part worn tyres, obviously a lot of people would never entertain it but I have done this in the past. I had 4 x PS2s running on my E36, I got them with 6mm of thread and they lasted me years with no issues, but like you say it is a risk as you dont know how long they have been laying around, etc. It would be nice to know how long the Goodyears last, I had the Goodyear Eagle F1's also back in the day, they last me 6 months and I couldnt justify buying them again. Kwik-Fit down here will not touch anything not supplied by them, Pro-Tyre will do it but it depends who you speak too and what mood they are in. I've always got my tyres from Black Circles.
  8. Try flux direct... Im 24 with 6 points and no no-claims. For me and the Mrs it was £1000. And I got a cuddly meerkat.
  9. Plus, what you suggested will help with SEO on the websites ranking in Google (Sorry, i'm a web developer) Checking the website now, as I'm dieing to buy some goodies!
  10. Got any good websites for me to browse for parts etc? Also, do you guys rate the carbon fibre lips on fleabay? Few parts on our site, click on our signature and also have a look in our Trader section on the forum... Thank you!
  11. Missing a gear? It is a big ol' ass on these but I do like the JDMs!
  12. Got any good websites for me to browse for parts etc? Also, do you guys rate the carbon fibre lips on fleabay?
  13. The blue 350z is my neighbours, and its what persuaded me to get one. The E90, in fact all BMWs are great cars. Im a big E36 fan too. Thanks all!
  14. Get som pics! I'm down near portsmouth if you're ever over this way! I got my Zed today!
  15. Hello! Thought I would sign up, as today I've done something I thought I would never do! I've turnt to the Jap side... From since I can remember I have been around BMWs, grew up in them and always driven them! Today I sold my lovely E90 3 series; Today I drove from Portsmouth to Cheltenham and got this; Its fantastic! I'm in love with it already, the noise turns heads and it delivers the power nicely! Basic Spec Fairlady Import 51,000 Miles FSH All the other jazz... Future plans? Maybe some HSD coilovers (Had these on my E36, they were fantastic), spacers, Carbon front lip. Apart from that, it's perfect the way it is! Anyway! Hello!
×
×
  • Create New...