Jump to content

Harryjax

Members
  • Posts

    2,005
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Harryjax

  1. 👋 Hi
  2. I put you down for two jackets from group buy if your. Mates coming. ðŸ‘💷
  3. http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1438.l2649 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Nissan-350Z-350-Z-Quality-jacket-/200871568134?_trksid=p2047675.m1850&_trkparms=aid%3D222002%26algo%3DSIC.FIT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D11%26meid%3D4827746701763193005%26pid%3D100011%26prg%3D1005%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D200840046609%26
  4. You need a new jacket. It will stop the shame Take a look in trading post. Group buys.
  5. Guys you may have seen a recent post referring to this item with a link to the eBay sellers ad. You can buy these direct from this seller costing £48.99 + £3.99 P&P = £52.98. For the 350z jacket. Or £52.99 + £3.99 P&P = £56.98 for the 370z jacket. I was a about to buy one myself, but instead contacted this seller and asked if he would offer a discount for a bulk buy in batches of ten. The seller has offered both types of jackets for the price of £41.50 including P&P and if members want their name embroidered onto the jacket it will be £5.00 extra. I have contacted admin and asked advise on how to post this offer to all forum members. So if you are interested in this group buy put your name on the list. Or PM Your detail. Remember to get this discount we need 10 or more. Is there no interest by 370z owners? SEE POST IN TRADING POST GROUP BUYS. http://www.350z-uk.c...kets-group-buy/ Just imagine how smart it would be if everyone had a Z jacket for the japfest. It would definitely make the Z stand. Stand out v the other jap forums. The Z army invade Castle Coombe. Please follow link to Group buys.
  6. Hello where in Bristol are you?
  7. Hello.
  8. Look at this on eBay: Nissan 370Z 370 Z Quality jacket http://bit.ly/VkuNV6 Look at this on eBay: Nissan 350Z 350 Z Quality jacket http://bit.ly/11M9jpy Group buy running.
  9. Type jackets into search. It's the second or. Third thread. Or PM me with mob number or email address and I will send you the link. If some one with a better phone could edit a link onto this thread that would be appreciated.
  10. Thanks for adding link Chris.
  11. Was it a white one? There's a white one outside my door. Unfortunately it was snow.
  12. We have another zed owner. A420. Top of wick near Tracy park.
  13. Guys you may have seen a recent post referring to this item with a link to the eBay sellers ad. You can buy these direct from this seller costing £48.99 + £3.99 P&P = £52.98. For the 350z jacket. Or £52.99 + £3.99 P&P = £56.98 for the 370z jacket. I was a about to buy one myself, but instead contacted this seller and asked if he would offer a discount for a bulk buy in batches of ten. The seller has offered both types of jackets for the price of £41.50 including P&P and if members want their name embroidered onto the jacket it will be £5.00 extra. I have contacted admin and asked advise on how to post this offer to all forum members. So if you are interested in this group buy put your name on the list. Or PM Your detail. Remember to get this discount we need 10 or more. Is there no interest by 370z owners? SEE POST IN TRADING POST GROUP BUYS. http://www.350z-uk.c...kets-group-buy/
  14. Lashing down with snow in Bristol & Bath. :-)
  15. Was that you in Wick this morning?
  16. Check this if your interested http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/66894-350z-370z-jackets-group-buy/
  17. Hello and welcome.
  18. Harryjax

    Engine cover

    Thanks Rich. Trust me I will do plenty of research and practice Before I attempt the real thing.
  19. Posted info in trading post group buys a couple of hours ago. Why can't I see it? How long does approval for a post take?
  20. Harryjax

    Engine cover

    Yes that it. I think I will fill rub and paint it to match the b pillar covers. I'm going to try this. Got to start somewhere. What's the worse that could happen. (Don't answer that). Thanks for your expert advice Rich.
  21. Twilight Gray 370z heading towards motorway M4 about 07:45 on 21/01/13.
  22. Harryjax

    Engine cover

    PM sent. "Thanks"
  23. Oh well I thought it was funny.
×
×
  • Create New...