Jump to content

StevoD

Members
  • Posts

    9,582
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by StevoD

  1. oh dont worry you get my Seel of approval for taking the chansey
  2. You're a bit of a Grimer aren't you trust dan to bring the Muk to the thread
  3. Ergh, not Mewtwo.... Well these were onyx-expected You've just dugtrio'd your self out of that like with that edit! ok calm down what you going to do exeggcute me Try and weedle your way out of that one... i know it was a gastly mistake
  4. Ergh, not Mewtwo.... Well these were onyx-expected You've just dugtrio'd your self out of that like with that edit! ok calm down what you going to do exeggcute me
  5. Ergh, not Mewtwo.... ditto I only started all this because I was Seaking approval... gheeez ok i will raichu a letter of approval is thats what you want
  6. Ergh, not Mewtwo.... Well these were onyx-expected
  7. i feel sorry for the mods then this is postmodernism where everyone has put more effort into being offended than being being happy
  8. Dont JYNX it.... Get it? haha Whats the Oddishs of people making them kinda jokes
  9. if this so some what as dig towards me and guessing jetpilot i beg you to go find the other threads where me and JP go head to head (quite often tbh) but when i agree with his statements yes i will like his posts and agree like i will yours should we ever meet common ground. and yes had the person above not brought it up i wouldn't have even noticed
  10. Make sure you get a big intake pipe and Maf to go with it or expect none-little gain
  11. could always buy my red JR3s
  12. 18" grids do get a nice concave and dont look like wheel trims
  13. price seems about right you have 3 choice on tyre size Front Rear 245/40/18 265/40/18 255/40/18 275/40/18 245/40/18 275/40/18 out of them the 255/275 worked best imo
  14. all the money on rocket bunny then run Rotas
  15. The one that got repoed at a car show ?
  16. skirts and exhaust sold
  17. These are the ones http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/GB/350z_Tarmac_Sportz_FRP_Side_Diffusers/350TSFRPSD_.aspx
  18. to early to bump this?
  19. that is knight racer
  20. Tyre technology these days is petty mad. The tyres I run on my bikes are the Metzeler Racetec Interact`s and they come in 3 different compound. All have hardly any tread on them at all and are as near to slicks as you can get for the road. I think they are standard on a lot of bikes like the BMW 1000R etc.. Anyway, the long standing bike vs car argument will go on forever I think. The Guy Martin speed documentary the other year where he pitched his motorbike up against a formula one car was interesting. The bike was quicker on the acceleration, but as expected around a race track the formula one car cornered much faster. On the roads I find I am much quicker on my Yamaha R1 than I am in a car. I find its acceleration, braking and cornering all are so much quicker. I can switch lines mid corner, overtake on small straights where id never be able to in the car and all feel so much more in control & safer. I was expecting my 997 turbo to give it a good run for its money, but after 3000 miles, whilst im still getting used to the 997, the bike is definitely quicker on my local roads. Sure, if I change the tyres out on the 997, have the geometry checked & set, plus adjust the suspension and spend weeks practicing I might be able to give the bike a bit more of a run for its money. But thats a lot of time/effort when I can just wheel my R1 out of the garage and do it all on a stock bike which is now worth about £50k less than the 997 turbo. oh i agree you can go faster on a bike for less money in that term i can go even faster by plane for even less money going per trip. but i think its very naive of people to blank statement that bikes are faster than cars as its not the case. there is to many variables If you took your R1 and 997 out in anything but a completely dry day i imagine the 997 would be faster also car will always have the head start as you hop in a car and go, dont have to spend 10 minutes getting the power ranger suits on
  21. Genuine Fake kits?
  22. but why anyone would put a £1000 kit on a track or drift car is a bit beyond me, unless sponsored or top level competition
  23. from my experience its not so much the parts but the company long time ago i ordered a lip from them and it took 3 weeks before i cancelled then another 2 weeks to get my money back despite being in 'stock' turned out the item wasnt in stock and was being made by aerokit 20 minutes from my house they just kept lieing rather than saying the item was being produced and they are more than happy to swear and get aggressive on the phone. Good companys that dont try and shaft you and lie are getting hard to find these days.
×
×
  • Create New...